SEVERE GEAR® 75W-140
AMSOIL SEVERE GEAR® 75W-140
Advanced Engine Protection for Extended Oil Life
A premium-grade gear oil, AMSOIL SEVERE GEAR® 100% Synthetic Extreme-Pressure (EP) Gear Lube is designed to provide the best performance possible in heavy-duty situations. Long-lasting defence against metal-to-metal contact is provided by its continued viscosity. The unique AMSOIL ingredients create an iron-sulfide barrier layer on gear surfaces, offering the strongest barrier against wear, pitting, and scoring. AMSOIL SEVERE GEAR 100% Synthetic EP Gear Lube prevents component damage and quick lubricant deterioration by regulating thermal runaway, which makes equipment run more efficiently and last longer.
- Advanced protection against wear
- Controls thermal runaway
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Helps reduce operating temperatures
- Long oil, seal & equipment life
- Contains friction modifiers for limited-slip applications
SEVERE GEAR is made for people who expect the finest. D esigned with excellent film strength for heavy-load requirements. D elivers the highest level of wear protection while decreasing friction. Excels in cold temperatures. performs better than traditional gear oils and aids in efficiency maintenance. Excellent for all automobiles and trucks, but especially well-suited for towing, hauling, racing, commercial use, or other extreme use.
EXCELS IN TEMPERATURE EXTREMES
- Delivers excellent performance in hot and cold temperature extremes.
- Resists breakdown from high heat, preventing acids and carbon/varnish formation.
- Wax-free construction improves cold-flow properties, improving fuel economy and cold-weather shifting.
MAXIMUM WEAR PROTECTION
- Specifically designed to function at its peak in heavy-duty applications.
- keeps its viscosity to provide durable defence against metal-to-metal contact.
- The best defence against wear, pitting, and scoring is formed on gear surfaces by proprietary AMSOIL additives, which create an iron-sulfide barrier layer.
- Aids in avoiding "thermal runaway," a situation brought by by a lubricant's incapacity to control friction and rising heat under demanding circumstances.
- Prevents component damage and rapid lubricant degradation, which improves the performance and durability of equipment.