Heavy-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil 10W-30
Heavy-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil
Heavy-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil Formulated for Exceptional Diesel Engine Protection
• Delivers 4X more wear protection
• Minimizes oil consumption
• Excels in extreme temperatures
• Helps keep trucks and equipment operating at peak performance
• Offers outstanding value
Heavy-Duty Engine Protection
Reduced horsepower and fuel efficiency occur from loss of compression and higher oil consumption brought on by ring and cylinder lining wear. According to independent testing, AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil offers 4X more wear protection than competitive products, extending the life of your equipment while lowering maintenance costs and downtime.
- Delivers 4X more wear protection1
- Helps maximize equipment life
- Helps reduce maintenance costs and downtime
AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil, created with cutting-edge synthetic base oils and detergent/dispersant additives, minimises viscosity change while maintaining soot particles separated separately, assisting in preventing the creation of bigger, wear-causing particles. For extra engine safety and improved fuel efficiency, lower volatility also helps AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil maintain its viscosity after high-temperature service.
- Resists oxidation and the thickening effects of soot contamination
- Retains viscosity after high-temperature service for added engine protection and increased fuel economy
- Provides up to 66 percent less oil consumption
Excels in Extreme Temperatures
In comparison to conventional diesel lubricants, AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil is formulated to offer greater heat and oxidation resistance. For better engine performance, it offers clean engine running and aids in maintaining power and fuel economy. Additionally, AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil flows consistently in cold weather for simpler starting and enhanced engine protection.
Minimizes Oil Consumption
Heavy-Duty Synthetic Diesel by AMSOIL Oil has a low rate of volatility (burn-off), which lowers operating costs and reduces the amount of oil vapour entering the combustion chamber. In the Caterpillar-1N oil consumption test, it offers up to 66 percent less oil consumption than that demanded by the API CK-4 standard.